Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Pages - Menu

1
Monday, December 12, 2011

Lost at the Stationery Section

The other day I spent 45 minutes taking in every possible detail in every corner of Kinokuniya's stationery section. Made no purchase (because food won), but happy nonetheless. Why don't bookstores have a large selection of bookmarks anymore? Did they ever have that large a selection of bookmarks? Hm. Anyway, there was this vintage note box that did catch my attention, it came with the nice, soft kind of paper too. But then I thought of the inhumanely (instantionerily?) priced electronic dictionary/bookmark I saw the day before at Times Bookstore--much to my extreme excitement after falling head over heels for it online--and easily decided against the note box as I reckon the overpriced bookmark is sure to do more food. More GOOD, dammit. I also thought of Christmas gifts and how I never gave anyone any. Maybe I should this year. And the thought made me smile. (That is when I left to grab dinner)

1 Comments:

Fiel Kautsar said...

wiiii.. colorful pen. So cute!