Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Pages - Menu

1
Monday, September 19, 2011

"Belle, are you ok? You're looking rather pensive." - said the boss (and yes, some call me 'Belle')

I don't know why. Maybe it's because I haven't been taking pictures. Yes. I have not touched a camera in so long. Not that I was ever professionally good at it. But I must admit there is something there, something about the way pictures turn out and how differently it means every time; the different poetry they seem to create on different days. I don't know what this means. I hope it means I'm growing some sort of an artistic liking for absurdity, which would be more than fancy. Muahahaha. Both of my analogue cameras need to to be repaired, which I will. But more importantly, I've been thinking about getting myself a nice pocket camera.

Maybe it's because school started and I'm nowhere closer to enjoying the hours I spend inside those walls. On the contrary, I have started to enjoy work for better reasons. I met new friends. And I mean friends. The kind you can spend time with out of office hours talking for five hours straight about things that, hopefully, matter. Matter enough, at least. The kind of people you can converse with, without groaning in your head. I don't know how these kind of meetings are arranged, but I feel absolutely lucky to have gotten to know them. The kind of people who keep you going, if you know what I mean. I wish i had met them in school. Or those of their kind. School would be more exciting, if not easier.

Maybe it's because I'm starting to over think this whole 'friendship' subject. I just forgot how to go with the flow, you know? What's with going with the flow anyway? The flow is filled with forced laughs, polite smiles, and drama. Not to forget labels, price tags, and the clacking of heels.

Or maybe, I just have weight issues. No, I don't.


P.S. I don't know why I;m writing like this. I recently finished The Perks of Being a Wallflower which is Salinger-inspired and I guess this is some sort of a writing-jetlag phase. Please please don't think I'm a wannabe.

1 Comments:

dinda said...

this.is.SWEET. :')

-D